My recent daily life

 In May, I began to study intensively for the Level 2 bookkeeping exam. I was in school every Saturday in May from first to fifth period. As I watched everyone happily saying 🎶It's Hanakin(華金) 🎶 on Friday, I was sad to hear that there would be school tomorrow too.

In June, I started to study past exam questions in preparation for the exam. I solved about five  exams given in class and solved past papers I bought on my own. I'm going to take the exam this Thursday. Fingers crossed I get in and make one last push😬😬

Now that I've talked about my studies, let's talk about some of the fun things I've been doing lately. June 22 was my boyfriend's birthday and we celebrated it😆🪄 We stayed on the 33rd floor of the Hankyu International Hotel and had a wonderful day. The night view was beautiful and he and I were very excited.



In the morning, I ordered breakfast from room service and was happy to eat it.



コメント

  1. I didn't know that you were in school on Saturday too!!! You are so diligence!!!

    返信削除
  2. It looks like it's a lot of fun to stay at a hotel! It's hard to go to school on Saturday.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

introduction

My strengths and weaknesses

Recently my life