Look back on my presentation


 1: Put the picture of your poster

2: Put the video of you doing your poster presentation (you can embed the video or just put a URL to the video)

https://youtu.be/qQHzqaMkAYU

3: Reflect on your poster presentation

   a: Why did you choose the topic?  

    It all started with a single word from Gento. When I heard that he were interested in my views on marriage, I decided to look into it because I was curious about the matter as well.

  b: Were the results as you expected, or did something surprise you?

    I was very surprised by the results.  I had thought that many people would want their marriage partner to be a full-time housewife, but many number of people who wanted full-time employment.

And I had thought that many people would want to get married after 2.3 years of dating, and I was right.

   c: What aspect of your poster presentation could have been improved?

I was able to present my presentation loud enough to reach everyone. However, I was still not able to perfectly present with gestures and looking at the audience, so I would like to improve on that in my next presentation.

   d: Do you have any other comments about the poster presentation?

I think our own posters are quite good!!!! It was very interesting to learn about everyone's views on marriage :) And thanks to everyone on the same team. 

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

introduction

My strengths and weaknesses

Recently my life