My winter break and my 3 goals for this semester.

My winter break was so goood🥹🫶

I traveled Hokkaido with my boyfriend. 

I went to Hokkaido in February. It was snowing in Hokkaido when we went to. My home town doesn't snow, so I'm so excited😆💦⛄️

In Hokkaido, the ground is frozen and slippery. So my boyfriend and I almost slipped and fell a few times😅


I ate a lot of delicious food in Hokkaido. For example, a bowl of seafood, scallop, oyster, mackerel, and so on.

I also enjoyed various tourist attractions such as Sapporo Clock Tower, Asahiyama Zoo, and  sirahige no Taki.

It was a great trip😆❤️‍🔥


By the way, I'm going to talk about my three goals for this semester.

First, to get a score of 750 or higher on TOEIC. I'm losing my vocabulary now, so I want to focus on memorizing a lot of words anyway.

Second, I want to read long sentences in English. Although it overlaps with my previous goal, I want to be able to read the long sentences that appear in TOEIC smoothly.  I would like to read some long sentences in English on a daily basis.

And finally, I want to enjoy speak English! I want to improve my speaking skills by speaking a lot in English with everyone in this class and having fun:)



コメント

  1. l have never been to Hokkaido. So when I am going to there, please introduce me some delicious foods and nice sightseeing spots.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

introduction

My strengths and weaknesses

Recently my life