Review 2nd presentation

 I'm going to review the presentation I gave the other day. I gave a presentation on the topic of "Face to nuclear legacy."

・𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐜?

My friend who was in the same group as me for the presentation happened to have knowledge about this subject, and I was interested in what she had to say.

・𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐠𝐨 ?

It was good😃 At first, I didn't have any knowledge about Onkaro or nuclear weapons, so I started by researching them. I shared what I learned from my research with my peers in the same group, and we made a presentation. We put a lot of images and tables in the power point to make it easier for everyone to understand. I'm glad that we were able to work together as a team for this presentation🤝

・𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬?

Yes😺‼️ The topic we chose was quite difficult, but I think I was able to work with Chie and Momoka to create a good presentation. I'm glad I'm in the same group as chie and momoka👧🏻💞

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

introduction

My strengths and weaknesses

Recently my life