Presentation about Kwansei Gakuin University

 I'd like to reflect on my previous presentation on Kwansei Gakuin University.



๐š.๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐œ?

This is because all of the restaurants at KGU are delicious, and I wanted to let everyone know that there are still many restaurants that people don't know about.


๐›.๐‡๐จ๐ฐ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ ๐จ?

I think it's fine.



 But I think I could have done more. We made the presentation individually, so I think we should have discussed more and made a draft of the presentation together.


๐œ.๐ƒ๐ข๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ž๐ง๐ฃ๐จ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ?

Yes, I did. The two of us toured around the campus, taking pictures and doing interviews. We were also struck by the happening that we couldn't share the power point, but we were able to solve that together.


๐.๐’๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ๐ž?

It was my first presentation in English, and I was nervous because I didn't know what to do, but I'm glad I managed to finish it๐Ÿ˜Œ

Thanks for reading all the way through!

Bye~~๐Ÿ‘‹


ใ‚ณใƒกใƒณใƒˆ

ใ“ใฎใƒ–ใƒญใ‚ฐใฎไบบๆฐ—ใฎๆŠ•็จฟ

introduction

My strengths and weaknesses

Recently my life